7 Years of Experience
Diego is one of the senior managers in the tax department responsible for the preparation of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, LLCs, and nonprofits. He also prepares compiled financial statements for partnerships, corporations, and LLCs.
Diego obtained his bachelor of arts in economics from the University of California, Davis and an associate of arts in accounting from American River College.
LIFE AWAY FROM GILBERT
Away from the office, I spend my time with family, friends, food, and football. I enjoy trying new restaurants (especially on the weekends for brunch) and coffee shops around Sacramento. I’m a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan (go Cowboys!). I would like to travel more. I want to experience new states, countries, and cities in California.
If you could only use one piece of technology, what would it be?
A French press to make delicious coffee because coffee.
If you were to host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
1. I would not host a talk show.
2. I really would never host a talk show.
3. If I were forced to host a talk show, then my first guest would be the Ethiopian legend, Kaldi the goat herder, who first discovered the potential of coffee berries that would become the deliciousness we know as coffee.
How do you prefer to end your day?
Drink an ice-cold one (or more) of the following:
2. Sparkling wine (champagne or prosecco)
3. Fresca with freshly squeezed lemon juice
4. Jack and coke