- President and Chief Executive Officer
Years of Experience:
Industry Team Membership:
- Nonprofit and Associations – Department Chair
- State University of New York, B.S., Accounting
- Firm President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Directs the Firm’s Nonprofit and Association Industry Team.
- Primary experience is in serving the nonprofit community in California.
- Served over 300 entities in the sector, including trade and professional associations, foundations, social service organizations, research and education providers, and unions.
- Provide a broad variety of advisory services in the areas of financial management, governance and Board responsibilities, strategic planning, internal controls, and operating matters.
- Frequent speaker to nonprofit boards and other groups regarding industry issues and best practices.
- Certified BoardSource Governance Trainer.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Leadership Forum, Mountain Valley Chapter, Class XIII
- California Society of Association Executives
- Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Sacramento
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA National Not-For-Profit Conference
- AICPA Nonprofit Financial Executive Forum
- CalCPA, Not-For-Profit Conference