We are seeking a Sr. Associate to join our tax department. This individual should be a CPA or CPA candidate, with 2 to 5 years of experience in public accounting, specifically taxation. We are seeking someone with excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Assist managers and partners with tax services including planning, research, and compliance
- Prepare income tax returns for various entities and individuals.
- Demonstrate ability to apply advanced tax and accounting concepts when providing tax planning or tax preparation services.
- Recognize potential problem areas in projects/returns and discuss with appropriate team members.
- Interact with clients on tax return information, deadlines, and other compliance matters.
- Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Prepare correspondence with IRS and state tax authorities
- Develop and expand technical capabilities which require special training, experience, or knowledge.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the client’s business to identify relevant tax issues.
- Suggests client tax planning ideas to manager or partner
- CPA or CPA candidate with 2-5 years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor degree in accounting required. M.S.,Taxation a plus
- Must possess technical tax knowledge related to: C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Individuals, accounting methods, property transactions and tax research
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent project management and analytical skills