Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess good communication skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Works well individually, as well as in a team environment
- Answer incoming calls and provide backup assistance to receptionist as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be comfortable using various software programs to complete tasks
- Minimum two years of experience working in office environment
About This Company
Gilbert is one of the largest regional accounting firms and has been serving individuals and organizations in Sacramento and throughout California since 1984. We offer audit, tax, accounting services, and consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including privately held businesses, non-profits, public entity risk pools, and governmental entities. We’re passionate about what we do and the clients we serve.
Our office environment is relaxed and friendly. We are proud to defy the “stuffy accountant” stereotype. From friendly competitions at our monthly staff meetings to water balloons at the summer picnic to dancing at the holiday party, we enjoy a combination of work and play. We also have fun volunteering together during our annual Community Service Day, and are proud of our staff’s community involvement.