- Firm Administrator/Human Resources Administrator
Years of Experience:
- University of Phoenix, B.S., Business Administration (Human Resources)
- San Jose State University, Human Resource Generalist
- 7 ½ years director of administration in the legal industry
- 6 years human resource manager in the legal industry
- 1 year document production manager and firm trainer in the legal industry
- 18 years word processing manager, network administrator, and firm trainer in the legal industry
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Sacramento Area Human Resource Association (SAHRA)
- Past president, newsletter editor, and served on conference committee of SVALA
- PHR, PHR-CA, and SHRM-CP
- Human Resources: responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring, orientations, annual employee evaluations, benefits management, payroll, and employee handbook.
- Firm Administration: responsible for supervision and direction of support staff, facilities, safety management, and firm procedures.