- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- California State University, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy), Summa Cum Laude
- Experience in the preparation and review of a variety of tax returns including individuals, trusts, estates, partnerships, corporations and tax-exempt corporations.
- Experience on a variety of audit, review and compilation engagements including planning and preparation of financial statements and any applicable research.
- Speciality experience in various industries and areas including trust and estates, construction contractors, and real estate.
- Experience with a Big Four CPA firm before joining Gilbert Associates.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Various in-house training related to Taxation and auditing
- Spidell Publishing Inc. 2016 Fall Tax Training
- AICPA Construction Industry Conference
- Advanced Estate Planning Conference
- Compilation of Reviews: Risks, Procedures, and Fraud
- Tangible Property Regs and Tenant Improvements