Years of Experience:
- California State University Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy), Summa Cum Laude
- Experience in the taxation of individuals, trusts, estates, partnerships, corporations and tax-exempt corporations.
- Experience in the representation of individuals, businesses, and nonprofits to the IRS and other regulatory agencies upon audit.
- Consultant to businesses in various areas including tax planning, entity choice, stock and sales agreement, and financial analysis.
- Emphasis on estate and trust taxation, estate planning, planned giving and family-owned businesses
- Experience with a Big Four CPA firm before joining Gilbert.
- Allinial Global
- Folsom Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Various in-house training related to Taxation
- Spidell Publishing Inc. 2017/ 2018 Tax Update
- Advanced Estate Planning Conference
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council 2018 Tech Forum
- SSARS 21: The Newest thing in Compilation and Review
- Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes, and Financial Reporting Reviewing
- Common Frauds and the Internal Controls Designed to Prevent and Detect
- Advanced Estate Issues: The Art of the Estate Tax Return
- Advanced Tax Planning