- Staff Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S. Business Administration (Accountancy), Magna Cum Laude
- California State University, Sacramento, Business Honors Program
- Staff associate on a variety of audits including nonprofit, employee benefit plans, and privately held businesses.
- Interned at the CPA firm Richardson & Company, LLP in Sacramento, CA and held responsibilities as a staff associate on a variety of audits including nonprofits and governmental entities.
- Tutored in business and accounting subjects.
- Respective positions related to customer service, bookkeeping, and governmental accounting.
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Fundamentals of Governmental Accounting and Reporting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities.