- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy), Minor in English, Cum Laude
- Senior Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofit, school districts, joint power authorities, governmental entities, privately held businesses, and employee benefit plans.
- Audit experience includes supervising staff and in-charging the day to day operations of the audit engagement.
- Conducts audits of federal financial assistance programs pursuant to OMB Circular A-133/Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards.
- Conducts audits in accordance with Guide for Annual Audits of K-12 Local Education Agencies and State Compliance Planning.
- Various paid internships in the accounting and cost accounting fields.
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Governmental and Not-For-Profit Update
- AICPA, Government and Not-For-Profit Frauds
- AICPA, Applying Circular A-133
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities.