- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- Sonoma State University, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Previous experience includes three years as Accounting Manager responsible for AP, AR, Fixed Asset, Payroll and General Ledger.
- Experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping from entering disbursements/receipts through preparation of financial statements including account reconciliations, posting of general ledger, and all receivables and payables.
- Six years of prior experience in the preparation of a variety of individual, trust, partnership, tax exempt and corporation returns.
- Preparation of sales and use tax, property tax and payroll tax returns including quarterly returns, year-end W-2 and W-3 reporting and 1099s.
- Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite Software Systems