- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- Sonoma State University, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Previous experience includes four years as Accounting Manager responsible
for AP, AR, Fixed Asset, Payroll and General Ledger.
- Experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping from day-to-day entries for
accounts payable and accounts receivable to reconciliations of cash
and credit accounts, monthly/annual journal entries, and general ledger
reconciliations through preparation, of financial statements.
- Six years of prior experience in the preparation of a variety of individual, trust,
partnership, tax-exempt and corporation returns.
- Experienced in developing policies and procedures with focus on efficiency
and technology integration within a controlled environment.
- Preparation of sales and use tax, property tax and payroll tax returns including
quarterly returns, year-end W-2 and W-3 reporting and 1099s.
- Experience with QuickBooks, MAS90, NetSuite Software Systems, and
Microsoft Office Programs.