- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy), Cum Laude
- Staff associate on a variety of audits, including nonprofits, school districts, and governmental entities.
- Prior to joining Gilbert, Shannon interned at the CPA firm Gallina LLP in Roseville, CA. Key responsibilities included preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships as well as assisting the audit team.
- Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Phi Chapter
- Accounting Society
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities