- Accounting Services Manager
Years of Experience:
- San Jose State University, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Prior experience includes 15 years as Accounting Manager responsible for AP, AR, Fixed Asset, Payroll and General Ledger.
- Experienced with all aspects of inventory accounting including inventory analysis, reconciliations and physical inventory counts and audits.
- Experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping from entering disbursments/receipts through preparation of financial statements including account reconciliations, posting of general ledger, and all receivables and payables.
- Experienced with system conversions and acquisitions.
- Experienced in developing policies and procedures with focus on efficiency and technology integration within a controlled environment.
- Preparation of sales tax, property tax and payroll tax returns including quarterly returns, year-end W-2 and W-3 reporting and 1099s.
- Experience with Oracle Financials, MAS90, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Business Works.