- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- University of California, Davis, Graduate School of Management, MPAc (Master of Professional Accountancy), recipient of the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence for the class of 2014
- University of California, Davis – Extension, Certificate in Accounting
- Goldsmiths College, University of London, MA Contemporary Art Theory
- University of California, Los Angeles, BA Art History, Cum Laude and College Honors
- Senior Associate on variety of audits including nonprofits, school districts, governmental entities, and employee benefit plans.
- Audit experience includes supervising staff and in-charge of day-to-day operations of the audit engagement.
- Assists clients with preparation of financial statements in accordance with GASB 34 and 35.
- Conducts audits of federal financial assistance programs pursuant to OMB Circular A-133/ Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards.
- Conducts compliance audits in accordance with Guide for Annual Audits of K-12 Local Education Agencies and State Compliance Reporting and Contracted District Audit Manual, issued by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.
- Retail customer service, supervision, and shipping and receiving.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- AICPA, Applying OMB Circular A-133 for Nonprofit and Governmental Organizations
- AICPA, Auditing Employee Benefit Plans
- Applying Uniform Guidance to Governmental Organizations
- GASB 34 Report Preparation and Conversion Entries
- Audits in Accordance with Proposition 39/Performance Audit Standards
- California Community College Contracted District Audit Manual
- CalCPA School Districts Conference 2015
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities.