Years of Experience:
- San Jose State University, San Jose, M.S. (Accountancy)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, B.S. (Agriculture) Minor in Agribusiness
- Serves a variety of clients including nonprofit organizations, trade associations, benefit plans, and privately held businesses.
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of attestation engagements including planning, execution, and presentation of results to governing boards and committees.
- Oversees audits including federal grants pursuant to Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards.
- Provides clients with recommendations on a wide variety of issues including internal financial controls and general operating matters.
- Provides internal and external training on financial matters and audit procedures.
- Co-chair of the firm’s Quality Control Committee.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA National Not-for-Profit Industry Conference
- AICPA, Construction Contractors: Accounting, Auditing, and Tax
- Solving Complex Single Audit Issues for Government and Nonprofit Organization
- Cost Allocation in Nonprofits
- Not-for-Profit Accounting and Reporting: From Start to Finish
- CalCPA Employee Benefit Plan Industry Conference
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, and Nonprofit Organizations