- Staff Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Staff associate on a variety of audits, including nonprofits, school districts, and governmental entities.
- Conducts compliance audits of federal and state grants pursuant to Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance (formerly OMB Circular A-133).
- Conducts compliance audits in accordance with Guide for Annual Audits of K-12 Local Education Agencies and State Compliance Reporting and Contracted District Audit Manual, issued by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.
- Accounting Society
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities