Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Golden Gate University, M.S., Taxation with Honors
- Over twelve years experience in the preparation of a variety of tax returns including S and C corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts and tax-exempt organizations.
- Prepare income tax calculations and related financial statement disclosures for compliance with ASC 740-10, Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Consulting experience including tax planning and research, with an emphasis
on multi-state income tax nexus studies and analysis.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Spidell Publishing, Inc. 2017/2018 Federal & California Tax Update Seminar
- Golden Gate University, Graduate Courses: Income Taxation of Partners and Partnerships, Income Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders, Property Transactions, Estate & Gift Taxation, Taxation of Trust & Estates, Taxation of E-Commerce
- CalCPA, Financial Statement Disclosures for the Tax Practitioner
- CalCPA, Tax Practitioner’s Guide to Accounting and Reporting Issues
- Software training including ProSystem FX Engagement, Tax, Document, and Scan
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Taxation
- California Professional Ethics