- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy), Cum Laude
- Staff Associate on variety of audits including nonprofit, employee benefit plans, and privately held businesses.
- Prior to joining Gilbert, Jonathan worked in restaurant management directing operations for a multi-unit franchisee organization. Key responsibilities included human resources, guest service, forecasting, loss prevention, and Point-of-Sale systems.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Phi Chapter
Recent Continuing Education:
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Power Authorities.
- AICPA, Single Audit Under Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards.