- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, B.S., Business Administration (Accounting)
- Oversee corporate, consolidated, partnership, exempt, and individual tax compliance and consulting engagements.
- Experience with organizations from several industries including manufacturing, retail, real estate development, professional services, charitable organizations, and trade associations.
- Previously worked as controller for a beverage manufacturer, directing the budget, financial management and reporting functions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- S Corporation Taxation: Cutting-Edge Tax Strategies
- Cost Capitalization and Repair Regulations
- 2017 Federal and California Tax Update for Businesses and Estates
- Corporate Financial Management