- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A., Economics with a concentration in Accounting
- Tax preparation, research, and planning for corporations, individuals, partnerships, trusts, and nonprofits. Responsible for preparation of correspondence letters for tax compliance.
- Full disclosure financial statement preparation of compilations and reviews of small businesses. Litigation support and preparation of analysis.
- Review and preparation of payroll, quarterly payroll tax reports, 1099’s, W-2’s, payroll tax deposits, and bank reconciliations.
- Experience in audits of local governments, non profits, and homeowners’ associations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Past Fundraising Chair of the Stonewall Democrats of Greater Sacramento
Recent Continuing Education:
- Compilations and Reviews: Risks, Procedures, and Fraud
- Ethics Issues in Federal and State Tax Practice
- Disclosure: The Key to Financial Statements
- Federal & California Tax Update – 2017
- S Corporation Tax Return Review and Case Study
- GAAP Update
- Estate Planning
- Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting Fundamentals
- Compilations and Reviews: Basic Review and Update
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Power Authorities