- Audit Manager
Years of Experience:
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Manager on a variety of nonprofit, employee benefit plan, and single audits.
- Conducts audits of federal financial assistance programs pursuant to OMB Circular A-133/Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards.
- Conducts audits in accordance with Guide for Annual Audits of K-12 Local Education Agencies and State Compliance Planning.
- Experience in the preparation of a variety of individual, trust, partnership, tax-exempt, and corporation returns.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Audits of 403(b) Plans: A Challenging New Audit Area
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- AICPA, Studies on Audit Deficiencies: Single and Yellow Book Audits
- AICPA, Cases in Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing
- AHI Associates, Supervisory Staff Training
- CalCPA Emerging Leaders Certificate Program
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, and Nonprofit Organizations