- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy and Accounting Information Systems)
- Golden Gate University, M.S., Taxation
- Experience in the preparation and review of a variety of tax returns including individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations, and nonprofits.
- Experience in a variety of audit, review and compilation engagements including planning and preparation of financial statements and any applicable research.
- Research and documentation of tax topics.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Spidell 2017/ 2018 Tax Update Seminar
- CalCPA Wine Industry Conference 2016
- CalCPA Advanced Estate Planning Institute 2017
- Tangible Property Regulations
- Various in-house training related to accounting and taxation