Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy and Accounting Information Systems)
- Golden Gate University, M.S., Taxation
- Experience in the preparation of a variety of individual, trust, partnership, tax exempt and corporation returns.
- Staff Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofit, school districts, governmental entities, and privately held businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- AICPA, Applying A-133 to Nonprofit and Government Organizations
- Spidell 2011/2012 Fall Tax Seminar
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Power Authorities.