- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis, Masters of Professional Accountancy (MPA)
- Addis Ababa University School of Law, Addis Ababa, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Responsible for all phases of client engagements – from planning to completion of engagements.
- Preparation and review of C Corp, S Corp, LLC, Partnership, Nonprofit, Fiduciary and Individual income tax returns. Preparation and review of financial statements for audit, review and compilation engagements, and drafting disclosure footnotes.
- In-charge of various partnerships, trusts, and LLCs accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities, month-end financials, miscellaneous tax returns and information filing.
- Research, analysis and documentation of a wide variety of accounting and tax issues.
- Responding and resolving clients’ IRS and State tax notices.
- Client industries served include various nonprofit organizations, insurance underwriters, medical practices, manufacturing, construction, real estate and law firms, high net worth individuals and Investment companies.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- CalCPA Emerging Leaders Certificate Program
- 2015/16 Federal and California Tax Update Seminar
- Form 990 – Exempt Organization Taxation
- LLCs, S Corporations and Partnerships Taxation
- Small Business Financial Statements and Financial Statement Disclosure for the Tax Practicioner
- Tax Research Skills
- Form 1040: Schedule B, C and D
- Assets, Income & Cash – Federal Taxation/Financial Planning
- Mastering Basis, Distribution and Loss Limitations
- Estate and Trust Seminar
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Taxation, Fraud, Ethics.