- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis, Masters of Professional Accountancy (MPA)
- Addis Ababa University School of Law, Addis Ababa, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Responsible for all phases of client engagements – from planning to completion of engagements.
- Preparation and review of C Corp, S Corp, LLC, Partnership, Nonprofit, Fiduciary and Individual income tax returns. Preparation and review of financial statements for review and compilation engagements, and drafting disclosure footnotes.
- In-charge of various partnerships, trusts, and LLCs accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities, month-end financials, miscellaneous tax returns and information filing.
- Research, analysis, and documentation of a wide variety of accounting and tax issues.
- Responding and resolving clients’ IRS and State tax notices.
- Client industries served include various nonprofit organizations, insurance underwriters, medical practices, manufacturing, construction, real estate and law firms, high net worth individuals and Investment companies.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- 2017/2018 Federal and California Tax Update Seminar
- S Corporation Taxation: Cutting-Edge Tax Strategies
- LLCs, S Corporations and Partnerships Taxation
- 7th Annual Advanced Nonprofit Law Institute
- Exempt Organization Taxation
- Individual Tax Planning Topics
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- Multistate Compliance and Taxation
- Tax Research Skills