Years of Experience:
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Senior Associate on variety of audits including nonprofit, multifamily housing partnerships, employee benefit plans, and privately held businesses.
- Audit experience includes supervising staff and in-charging the day to day operations of the audit engagement.
- Assists clients with preparation of financial statements in accordance with GASB 34 and 35.
- Conduct audits of federal financial assistance programs pursuant to OMB Circular A-133/Uniform Guidance.
- Conducts compliance audits in accordance with Guide for Annual Audits of K-12 Local Education Agencies and State Compliance Reporting and Contracted District Audit Manual, issued by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association
Recent Continuing Education:
- CalCPA, Governmental Conference
- Applying Uniform Guidance to Governmental Organizations
- GASB 34 Report Preparation and Conversion Entries
- Audits in Accordance with Proposition 39/Performance Audit Standards
- California Community College Contracted District Audit Manual
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities.