- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- University of California, Davis, B.A., Economics, Minor: Mathematics
- American River College, Sacramento, A.A., Accounting Degree
- Senior Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofit, school districts, governmental entities, employee benefit plans and privately held businesses.
- Audit experience includes supervising staff and in-charging the day to day operations of the audit engagement.
- Conducts compliance audits of federal and state grants pursuant to Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance (formerly OMB Circular A-133).
- Experienced in the preparation of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, LLCs, trusts, estates and nonprofits.
- Preparation of compiled financial statements.
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting
- Spidell Federal and CA Tax Update
- Various in-house training related to Taxation, Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities