Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S.
- Golden Gate University, M.S., Taxation
- Extensive experience in taxation for non-profits, real estate, and privately held businesses.
- Review, preparation, and representation to IRS for individual, partnership, and corporate taxes.
- Emphasis in the areas of tax planning, preparation and representation on audit by regulatory agencies.
- Consultant to businesses in the areas of internal controls, budgeting, tax planning, personnel recruitment, and accounting system upgrades.
- Experience providing workshops for board members on various aspects of business operations, including budget preparation and understanding financial statements.
- Experience with a national CPA firm prior to joining Gilbert Associates, Inc.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Association of Non-Profits
- California Society of Association Executives
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Certified Public Accountants Associates International (CPAAI)
- Financial Executives International
- Folsom Chamber of Commerce
- Allinial Global
Recent Continuing Education:
- Individual Tax Update
- Taxation Updates
- Taxation of Partnership
- Taxation of Entity Choice
- Nonprofit Taxation Classes
- Real Estate Conference