- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Senior manager on a variety of audits and other attestation engagements including privately held businesses, construction contractors, nonprofit organizations, and employee benefit plans.
- Manages and supervises staff with varying degrees of experience on each engagement. Responsible for financial statement presentation, footnotes, management letters, and other required communications.
- Assists in the daily progress of audit fieldwork.
- Conducts audits of federal financial assistance programs pursuant to Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Implementing New Standards for NFPs
- AICPA, Accounting for Nonprofit Grants and Contracts
- AICPA, Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, 2018 Managers and Supervisors Audit Planning
- AHACPA, HUD Accounting & Auditing Update
- Investment Fraud – Ponzi Schemes and Advance Fee Fraud
- Auditor’s Response to the Fraud Risk Assessment
- Fraud in Smaller Entity Engagements
- Benford’s Law – The Fraud Detective
- California Professional Ethics