- Staff Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Accounting
- Staff Associate on variety of audits including nonprofit, governmental entities, and privately held businesses.
- Prior to joining Gilbert Associates, Curtis worked in a wide array of sales, management and technical positions including sales management at a local Sacramento CSA, Farm Fresh to You. Curtis also has 3+ years of experience in the mortgage industry assisting prospective loan applicants with documentation support for approval of loan funding.
- Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Phi Chapter, Past Director of Fundraising
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- Boy Scouts of America (Eagle Scout)
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting and Reporting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Powers Authorities.