- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- Saint Mary’s College of California, B.S., Accounting and Minor in Theology and Religious Studies
- Senior Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofits, employee benefit plans, joint powers authorities, real estate and privately held businesses.
- Public company accounting and auditing experience.
- Audit experience includes supervising staff and in-charging the day to day operations of the audit engagement.
- Conducts compliance audits of federal and state grants pursuant to Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance (formerly OMB Circular A-133).
- Experience with a Big Four CPA firm before joining Gilbert.
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of CPAs
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA – Uniform Guidance Year 3: A Deeper Dive into Challenging Audit Areas
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, Nonprofit.