- Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
- Fourteen, public accounting
- Fourteen, various controllership capacities
Industry Team Membership:
- Privately Held Business
- Accounting Services and Software Consulting
- Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, B.S. Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Prepare, research, and review individual, partnership, corporate and nonprofit tax returns.
- Working knowledge and understanding of financial statement preparation and taxation matters pertaining to privately held businesses, nonprofit and individual.
- Consulting experience includes estimated tax planning; QuickBooks start-up and support; management of correspondence with governmental agencies regarding various client issues.
- Maintain, review and adjust client general ledgers; prepare and manage payroll, 1099 and business property tax reporting.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- 2016 Federal and State Tax Update
- Nonprofit Organizations Accounting Update
- Social Security Benefits; Advising Clients
- S Corporation Workshop