Years of Experience:
Industry Team Membership:
- Nonprofit and Associations
- Privately Held Business
- California State University, Fresno, B.S.
- California State University, Sacramento, (Accountancy)
- Has served over 75 not-for-profit organizations.
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of attestation engagements including planning, execution, and presentation of results to governing boards and committees.
- Provides clients with recommendations on a wide variety of issues including internal financial controls and general operating matters.
- Provides internal and external training on financial matters and audit issues and procedures.
- SEC experience including initial public offerings, business combinations, 10SB filings, and quarterly and annual reporting.
- Experience with a Big Four CPA firm before joining Gilbert.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA); Sacramento Chapter, Director
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA); Sacramento Chapter Nonprofit Committee, Chair
- Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Sacramento
- Fairytale Town, Inc., Past Director/Treasurer
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA National Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
- CalCPA Not-for-Profit Conference