Years of Experience:
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., Business Economics Management (Accounting)
- Responsible for review of a variety of individual, trust, partnership, and corporation returns, and various professional services.
- Preparation of various review and compilation engagements including planning and preparation of financial statements and any applicable research.
- In charge of training, supervising, and evaluating staff on a variety of tax and attest engagements.
- Experience in presentations and giving educational seminars in tax specific areas.
- Experience in a variety of industries including privately held businesses, corporations, partnerships, S-Corps, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, real estate development, construction and manufacturing, charitable organizations and associations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Federal and California tax update seminars
- Exempt organization taxation
- LLC’s, Partnerships, and S Corporations update
- Tax Cuts and Job Act
- Opportunity Zones and economic development
- Accounting for Biological Assets