- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
University of California, Davis, Graduate School of Management, MPAc (Master of Professional Accountancy)
University of Oklahoma, B.S., Business Administration, Accounting, Special Distinction
- Staff Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofit, governmental entities, and privately held businesses.
- Bookkeeping services including preparation of financial statements, account reconciliations, posting of general ledger, and all receivables and payable.
- Staff Associate on a variety of audits including nonprofits, governmental entities, and privately held businesses.
- Quickbooks Pro-advisor and experience with CCH Prosystem fx Suite.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance
Recent Continuing Education:
- AICPA, Foundations in Governmental Accounting and Reporting
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Power Authorities.