- Senior Associate
Years of Experience:
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., Business Administration (Accounting and Finance)
- Sierra College, Rocklin, A.S., Accounting; A.S., Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Staff Associate on variety of audits including nonprofit, multifamily housing partnerships, employee benefit plans, and privately held businesses.
- Prior to joining Gilbert Associates, Andrew interned in the field of residential real estate development and was a Noncommissioned Officer in the United States Air Force Reserves.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Phi Chapter
Recent Continuing Education:
- Various in-house training related to Accounting and Auditing, Internal Control Structure, Fraud, Single Audit Act, GASB Updates, Nonprofit, Joint Power Authorities.