- Senior Tax Manager
Years of Experience:
Industry Team Membership:
- Privately Held Business
- Nonprofit and Associations
- California State University, Chico, B.S., Business Administration (Accountancy and Human Resources)
- Responsible for review of a variety of individual, trust, partnership, tax-exempt and corporation returns, and various professional services.
- Consulting experience includes IRS inquiries and audits, tax planning, research, business valuation, business entity filings, and tax-exemption filings.
- Review and preparation of various review and compilation engagements including planning and preparation of financial statements and any applicable research.
- Manager in charge of training, supervising and evaluating staff on a variety of tax and attest engagements.
- Experience in presentations and giving educational seminars in tax specific areas. Have published articles involving tax topics in publications.
- Experience in a variety of industries including privately held businesses, corporations, partnerships, S-Corps, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, real estate development, construction and manufacturing, charitable organizations and associations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Past Treasurer of the Volunteer Center of Sacramento
Recent Continuing Education:
- Federal and California tax update seminars
- Tax research training
- Exempt organization taxation
- Pass-through entities – Forms 1120S and 1065
- Accounting for income taxes
- Compilation and review – current issues
- Income taxation and administration of trusts and estates
- LLC’s, Partnerships and S Corporations update
- Multi-state taxation
- AHI Supervisory training