We are seeking a Sr. Associate to join our accounting services group.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experience assisting clients with month-end close process, including general ledger analysis, adjustments and financial statement reporting.
- Ability to assist in a variety of bookkeeping assignments for a variety of clients including insurance entities, retail, NPO’s, and professional service organizations.
- Experience advising clients on property accounting treatment and postings of business transactions, recommending adjustments and resolutions to problems.
- Experience preparing quarterly payroll and sales tax returns, as well as personal property tax returns.
- Strong organization skills that enable the ability to manage multiple engagements prioritize projects, meet deadlines in an efficient manner.
- Experience with QuickBooks, QuickBooks OnLine, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, and QuickBooks Pro Advisor certification.
- Experience and ability to implement software program utilizing import features.
- Ability to work well with team members; deliver high quality work efficiently while exceeding client service expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience.