|Travel:||Yes, on average 5%|
We are seeking an audit professional to join our audit team. This individual should be a CPA or CPA candidate, with 3 – 8 years of experience in public accounting. Audit experience a must. Government experience a plus. We are seeking someone with excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
Manage, understand and assist with planning multiple audit assignments in Government, Nonprofit and Benefits Plans, in addition to other industries.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements.
- Coordinate client engagements from start to finish, including overseeing the budget, planning, executing, directing staff and completing financial statements.
- Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and management letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and firm management.
- Utilize proactive, effective communication with management, staff and clients.
- Supervise, mentor and train junior associates.
- CPA or CPA candidate with 3 – 8 years of experience in public accounting with increasing responsibility
- Audit experience a must – Government experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent accounting certification
- Must possess technical knowledge related to performing financial and compliance audits
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Provides superior customer service
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent project management and analytical skills
- Must be able to work overtime as required through the year