|Travel:||Yes, on average 10-12%|
We are seeking an audit professional to join our audit team.
This individual should be a CPA or CPA candidate, with 1 – 4 years of experience in public accounting.
- Performs diversified auditing assignments under the direction of senior or manager
- Plans and conducts portions of smaller engagements as experience and judgment allow
- Supervises work flow and other associates as experience and judgment allow
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent accounting certification
- Eligible to apply for the CPA license upon completion of examinations
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent project management and analytical skills
- Must be able to work overtime as required through the year